- A. Blanchard, T. Sapsis, Learning the tangent space of dynamical instabilities from data, Chaos, 29 (2019) 113120, Focus Issue: When Machine Learning Meets Complex Systems: Networks, Chaos and Nonlinear Dynamics, (2019) (15 pages). [pdf]
- A. Blanchard, T. Sapsis, Analytical description of optimally time-dependent modes for reduced-order modeling of transient instabilities, SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems, 18 (2019) 1143-1162. [pdf]
- H. Babaee, M. Farazmand, G. Haller, T. Sapsis, Reduced-order description of transient instabilities and computation of finite-time Lyapunov exponents, Chaos, 27 (2017) 063103 (12 pages). [pdf]
- H. Babaee, T. Sapsis, A minimization principle for the description of time-dependent modes associated with transient instabilities, Proceedings of the Royal Society A, 472 (2016) 20150779 (27 pages). [pdf] Featured on the journal's cover page.
- A. Blanchard, T. Sapsis, Stabilization of unsteady flows by reduced-order control with optimally time-dependent modes, Physical Review Fluids, 4 (2019) 053902 (27 pages). Editor's Suggestion. [pdf]
- A. Blanchard, S. Mowlavi, T. Sapsis, Control of linear instabilities by dynamically consistent order reduction on optimally time-dependent modes, Nonlinear Dynamics, 95 (2019) 2745-2764. [pdf]