Some online presentations
- Fluid Dynamics Seminar Series, Imperial College, Extreme events in fluid flows and water waves: prediction and statistical quantification, October 2020.
- The Fields Institute, Second Symposium on Machine Learning and Dynamical Systems, Output-Weighted Active Sampling for Uncertainty Quantification and Prediction of Rare Events, September 2020.
- ICERM - Workshop on Computational Statistics and Data-Driven Models, Output-Weighted Sampling for Bayesian Analysis, April 2020.
- MIT - MechE Colloquium, Extreme events in complex dynamical systems: Prediction and statistical quantification, October 2018.
- Scientific Computing and Artificial Intelligence (SCAI) Laboratory at Notre Dame, Prediction and Quantification Schemes for Extreme Events, April 2018.
- TEDxNTUA (In Greek), Chaos: The favorable source of uncertainty, March 2018.